Population: 4.47 million ( 2013)
Area:270,534 sq km
Life expectancy:79 years
Monetary unit:103 Rs
Main exports: Wool, Wood, food & dairy products,
GNI per capita:US $29,140
International dialing code:(+64) or (0064)
Why study in New Zealand.......
New Zealand has so much to offer students – it’s a fantastic place to learn English.
New Zealand is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Explore the country and experience something new while you study.
New Zealanders are friendly and welcoming towards international students. English is our first language so students can practice outside the classroom in everyday situations.
There are so many activities – adventure and cultural – to experience while making friends from all around the world.
We have world class high schools, colleges, institutes of technology and universities if students want to continue studying in New Zealand.
You can meet students from all over the world, enjoy fantastic scenery, and experience just about any activity you’ve ever dreamed of doing.
- SIT (SOUTHERN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY)
- ICL EDUCATION GROUP
- LINCOLN UNIVERSITY
- UNITEC NEW ZEALAND
- UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA
- AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- BAY OF PLENTY POLYTECHNIC
- UNIVERSITY OF AUCKLAND
- WHITIREIA COMMUNITY POLYTECHNIQUE
- RAFFLES DESIGN INSTITUTE
- ARA INSTITUTE OF CANTERBURY (CPIT)
- CORNELL INSTITUTE BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY
- UNIVERSAL COLLEGE OF LEARNING
- NEW ZEALAND AVIATION ACADEMY
- MANUKAU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- OTAGO POLYTECHNIC
- NORTH TEC
- WESTERN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- MASSEY UNIVERSITY
- WAIARIKI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- WAIKATO UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF OTAGO
- UNIVERSITY OF CANTERBURY
(In association )